Tuesday 26 April 2011

Trend Tuesday - Reduce, Reuse & Recycle

Barrel of Monkeys

These days, it seems that there is nothing more trendy than reducing your carbon foot print. Below is a list of some of my favorite items that are helping contribute to a greener world.


 
Reusable produce sacks by ItzaBag
Love In Everything makes her blankets from discontinued fabric sample books!
 
Darling upcycled kids clothing from Banbutsu
 
Make it yourself cup cuddler patterns by Knit n' Kaboodle
Reusable Market bags by Megan Linford

All of this recycling talk is a nice lead up to my current project. Here is a hint of what is coming soon...

3 comments:

  1. Super exciting!! Can't wait to see what your project is;) ps how do you get the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited too! It has been fun working on it. Right click on the photo and save as :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that you love recycling 'cause I do too! I can't wait to see what you come up with.


    Grace

    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete